Financial health check
- I have reviewed my Will & Powers of Attorney in the last 12 months.
- If I were to die tomorrow my mortgage and debts would be repaid by insurance.
- If I became disabled for more than 1 month I will have enough income to clear commitments for at least the next two years.
- I am confident that in the event of a fire I can replace my home and all its contents.
- Because of moving interest rates I have reviewed my current mortgage in the last 12 months.
- I know how much money I need to retire on.
- I am confident that the plans I have in place will create enough money for comfortable lifestyle in retirement.
- I have reviewed my investments in the past 12 months and know I am getting the best return for the level of risk I am comfortable with.
- If I am permanently disabled through work, accident or illness I have a plan to maintain a good standard of living, and my debts are paid.
- In the event of premature death I know my family's financial welfare is provided for.
- I know my life policies are owned by the people I want to receive these funds on my death.
- Should any member of my family need surgery I know we will not be at the mercy of the Public Health system.
If you have answered No to any questions, or are uncertain, and would like assistance in providing a positive answer, contact us - here.